Due to the temporary closures of UBC buildings, Campus Mail is offering on-site pick up from 8:00am-3:30pm at their Vancouver location for mail and parcels that they can’t deliver.To pick up your mail or parcel, please visit us at University Community Services building at 2329 West Mall.
- Receive, sort, and deliver incoming Canada Post mail addressed to UBC within one business day
- Pick up inter-departmental and outgoing mail from across campus and send it out the next day
- Act as an on-campus courier for UBC departments, faculty, and staff
- Provide free letter mail services to the Okanagan campus
- Keep postage and courier costs low for UBC by utilizing low negotiated courier and postage rates.
Who We Serve
We provide mail sorting and delivery service to departmental mail rooms across campus. We also provide no-markup outgoing mail and parcel services and inter-departmental mail transfers. We provide a low-cost on-campus courier to move time-sensitive or valuable items across campus everyday. We also deliver Xerox print jobs as well as Staples deliveries.
We provide mail sorting and delivery service to the front desks of all UBC student residences. Delivery to students is provided by each residence. We provide same-day delivery to residence students. We also deliver Xerox print jobs as well as Staples deliveries.